Detox Shampoo To Pass A Hair Follicle Drug Test
A lot of people are trying to find detox shampoo to pass a hair follicle drug test. A hair drug test is a way of detecting if there’s an illicit drug test present in your hair follicle for a certain amount of time. The testers would usually use a strand or hair follicle as a sample to detect evident drugs.
This will check if there’s:
- Opiates, such as heroin, codeine, and morphine
- And phencyclidine (PCP)
What happens during the test?
Locations, where the hair drug test is done, could be in the hospital or clinic, at home, at your workplace. The tester does to get a strand of hair from you that’s close to a person’s scalp. When that happens, it will be sent to the laboratory testing, and this testing is done overnight.
There could be certain medications or prescriptions that affect the result. So what the tester does is they usually let the hair undergo another process to double-check the accuracy of the results.
Two steps are known when it comes to the test. ELISA or enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay is a rapid screening method. When the result is positive, the tester will assess it again using confirmatory chromatographic testing like gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS). This is used for ruling out false positives.
Hair Follicle Drug Test Detection Times
A hair drug test is difficult to cheat on and has the most prolonged detection period. Most of the time, this can be identified for up to 90 days. This varies on the drugs used and a hair sample that could verify if the drug occurred.
Macujo Method To Beat Hair Test For Weed and Macujo Method Steps
This method is quite taxing so you better be disciplined and all out in doing this to get the best possible results.
- First of all, it’s important that you take a step back from taking any THC, marijuana, cannabis, or any other drugs until the test.
- Afterward, the second step is to wash your hair with warm water and then just try to avoid soaking it too much.
- The next stage is to put vinegar on your scalp. Gently massage and do this for 10 minutes. Take your time.
- What you’ll do next is add Clean and Clear or Neutrogena into your scalp. You can take 6 pumps and that’s all good. Make sure all your hair is covered.
- Leave it for 30 minutes to make sure that all substances or toxins are eliminated. You can also wear a shower cap for this.
- The next step to do is to put on Aloe Rid detox shampoo. This is used to washing out the mixture on your scalp. Remember to wash your hair very carefully so that no toxins will be left.
- The last step is to wash the hair for the second time. Now, use a liquid detergent. This will make the method complete. Just make sure to avoid contact with your eyes as detergents are very strong.
What items do you need for Macujo Method?
- Disposable Gloves
- White vinegar
- Warm water
- New or cleaned combs
- Pack of liquid Tide detergent
- Ultra Clean by Zydot – a shampoo for the Macujo method
- Shower cap
- Pink Clean and Clear acne wash
- Toxin rid shampoo with Aloe – You can use propylene glycol shampoo
How do you know the Macujo Method works?
Other sites such as Reddit said the method worked. However, some studies showed that this method could damage the hair since it’s removing drug metabolites. The more amount you put that to your hair, the more damage it could be done. This is why the Macujo method could remove the drug metabolites. Side effects could be damage to your scalp and hair and then can damage the eyes.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Make sure to put on gloves and goggles
- Repeat the process more than once
- Use detox shampoos
- Make sure that the ingredients get to the 1.5 inches of hair closest to the scalp
- Avoid cutting your hair
- Avoid using old dirty brush or combs because there might be old residues in it
- Use goggles and gloves
- Don’t overlook if you’re feeling anything. You should always be cautious.
Jerry G method
The other method is called the Jerry G method. This one is also an alternative to pass a hair drug test. It requires few ingredients that should be put in the hair in a sequence. This serves as beneficial for those who have been using this consistently. It became popular because it’s cheap and has simple requirements.
This method works because this product can penetrate down the cuticle, exposing the vortex of the hair so it can flush out the drugs that could be detected in the hair strand. The reason why this product is more loved because its ingredients are cheaper than the Macujo method.
Required ingredients are:
- New towels and brush/comb – to make sure that there’s no contamination
- Baking soda
- Toxin Wash Shampoo
- Ammonia-based hair dye – The bleach and the hair dye will break down the cuticle to expose the follicle’s center
- Zydot ultra clean shampoo – This shampoo helps in flushing out toxins
Jerry G Method is an 8-step process, and it usually needs 10 days to complete the whole process.
- It is very important to stop using weed or any related substances 10 days before the test. This is to make sure that the effect will work.
- The second step is to bleach your hair and then use the dye. Dyes have ammonia, so that helps in detoxification. You can try to use a color that’s closest to yours so that the change is drastic.
- Once done, you can wash your hair using a detox/toxin wash shampoo. Follow the instructions on the shampoo if you want to see the result. Remember not to use a blower for your hair because this could increase damage.
- After using the bleach for ten days together with the hair dye mixture, repeat this.
- Add the detox shampoo again, and then wash your hair carefully. Leave your hair for it to be dry.
- During the test day, try to make a thick paste that contains baking soda and apply it to your hair.
- Massage the scalp and hair thoroughly so you can clean the scalp properly.
- The final step is using ultra-clean shampoo.
Make sure not to use old brushes, towels, or old combs because this might contaminate your hair after the detoxification process. Using new products is very helpful. You can also opt to cut your hair to make sure the results are promising.
Q: What are the hair follicle drug exposure times?
A: The drug residues found in the hair can be detected in the hair for 5 to 7 days after use. A hair shaft drug test could detect residues deposited within the last 90 days.
Q: What’s the best shampoo for passing a hair drug test:
A: Based on the TestClear website, Old Style Aloe Rid is the best detox shampoo to pass a hair follicle drug test. This contains ingredients like propylene glycol that’s believed to remove drug residues from the hair.
Q: How long does marijuana stay in your hair follicles?
A: The marijuana can stay in the first 1.5 inches of the hair shaft for 90 days.
Q: Will the methods work on all types of drugs?
A: Most of the time, it should. When the hair shaft is damaged, then all drug metabolites will be less detectable.
Q: Can you spot the Macujo method on body hair?
A: You can. You have to remember that there are different body areas, and these are all different when it comes to sensitivity levels. So be cautious when applying it to other parts.
Jerry G vs. Macujo
Using the Jerry G method could take ten days to remove residues from your hair altogether. In this method, you’ll be asked to bleach and dye your hair and then wash using a detox shampoo. A day before the test, you should repeat this. This method could significantly reduce any traces of drugs. The good thing about the Jerry G method is that since people bleached their hair, the scalp is already sensitive to the ingredients, not like the Macujo method; you’re unsure how the scalp reacts.
Both two methods are helpful and might help you to pass a hair drug test. If you’re thinking about how to detox weed and how to pass a hair follicle drug test with vinegar, this might have somewhat a different method from it. The advantage is that these methods use pleasant smelling shampoo. However, it would help if you always considered its effects and how it can damage your skin. If you have sensitive skin, it’s advisable to use the Macujo method instead.